I thought of writing this.
And, so I am.
Call it a poem.
Call it whatever you want to.
Or, don't call it anything.
Don't even read it.
I have started with it.
Chances are, you've come this far.
This far, too.
Are you reading this line now?
I didn’t even realise, and I’m done with 9 lines.
This being the 10th.
The idea was to write straight into the blog.
Unlike all my other posts.
No word files used this time around.
I tried forcing a social thought to this post. Particularly.
Don't know why.
Don't ask.
I won't know.
And, I don't want to be in a state where I don't know.
I just want to know.
Everything.
Everything about nothing, too.
Just felt like.
At the end of this post, I might not feel the same as I felt at the start.
Fickle-minded.
Not always, though.
I'm composed, too.
Like I said, fickle-minded.
And, I'm still writing.
Oh sorry, I've written.
And now, I'm writing.
Whatever, man!
My friend feels, this language is crippled.
English.
I feel, he's quite right.
I feel, dumb charades should be a language too.
(No offence to the dumb people)
It's fun.
It makes us laugh.
Try dumb-charading "King Fucker".
It's a movie.
The friend who first did it in front of us, said it was.
I believed him.
I didn't bother to google it.
I think, google rocks.
And, Facebook sucks.
But, only after a point.
Right after you press the Enter button, that is.
Are you still with me?
Any girl reader, in particular?
Any girl reader who I don't know.
Any girl reader who fits my criteria of a girlfriend.
he he...
How would you know my criteria?
For all that you thought of, there is no criteria.
Just like any other guy would say it.
Now, it becomes easier for you to be my girlfriend.
i.e. If you don't have a boyfriend.
i.e. If you want me to be your boyfriend.
Oh, are you thinking that you don't even know me?
It's easy.
Read my posts.
It talks a lot about me.
After all, what's written comes out of my own head.
They are MY THOUGHTS.
Did you notice one thing?
I just advertised my blog.
I advertised myself.
Can't help it.
7 years into the profession.
A professional life.
Wait! I've to take a break.
Work beckons.
Work from my so-called "professional" life!
You can take a break, too.
It's funny how brake and break sound the same.
In this context, it means the same too.
Take a brake - Stop reading this.
Take a break - Stop reading this.
Crippled shit!
Anyhow, g2g.
I'd be back.
Soon.
__________________________________________
This was a good five-minute break.
I'm back.
Jhapak! Jhapak!
Unfortunately, no more thoughts running in my head now.
Fortunately enough for you.
Anyhow... Like I said, I thought of writing this.
And, here I am.
Oh, damn it.
I just scrolled up.
Too much, man.
That’s it.
Fuck it.
Bye.
Time for my chai.
No comments:
Post a Comment