The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Silent


The noise is silent. Suddenly.
I am silent.
That does not mean I am noise!

I am just silent. And talking.
I am yelling silent.
Not ‘loud’, but silent.ly.
I am bullshitting silent.ly.

What’s the word!?!?
Silent.
I. Am. That.
Silent, to be in my own world.
Silent, so that I go unnoticed.

Try silent.
It’d be tasty, if it were food.
Think silent.
It’d be original, if it were thoughts.
Write silent.
It’d be a beautiful recital, if it were an ode.
I am silent.
Though, I don’t want to give ‘myself’ an adjective.

The noise is silent. Suddenly.
I am silent.



No comments:

Post a Comment