
It takes balls to tell your boss “Sir, do you really think this is right?”, without sounding “You suck”.
It takes balls to tell her “See, it’s not going too great between us”, without sounding “I want to break up”.
It takes balls to tell your parents “I’m a responsible child now”, without sounding “I’m leaving home”.
It takes balls to tell your friend “She’s not the only girl in this world”, without sounding “Dude, why my girlfriend?”
It takes balls to tell a dumb friend “You didn’t take the right turn”, without sounding “Chut, where’s your sense of direction?”
It takes balls to tell your colleague “Something around us does not smell right!”, without sounding “Bastard, throw your socks away!”.
It takes balls to tell yourself “Fuck man, you just copy-pasted it”, without sounding “Perhaps, I can call it inspiration”.
It takes balls to tell you “Why this on a blog?" without sounding “bloody show off."
ReplyDeleteIt takes balls to tell your friend "Nice attempt" without sounding "You belong to Anu Malik's clan". :P
ReplyDelete