The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Save me, please.

His bags were packed,
He was ready to leave.
A call from the nation,
Made him wait for some.

He could have had her hug,
Could have felt her lips.
The bullet ripped through him,
Making him wait for some more.

He cried out...
He wailed...
“Don’t make me plead.
Save me brother, please.”


I pulled out the letter,
That said he loves her.
I pulled out the bullet,
That shot down the love.

He wanted to have her hug,
Wanted to feel her lips.
The bullet ripped through him,
Making her wait forever.
He cried out...
He wailed...
“Don’t make me plead.
Save me brother, please.”

1 comment: