I live unique just to be like you.
I live a lie just to be true.
I live a lie just to be true.
I need a hand not the pity you give.
I need a fresh life just to relive.
We all need to be together,
To be alone.
We all need someone,
Some time with the one.
I don’t talk so that you could hear.
I won’t hear just because you like it.
We live so close yet so apart.
We go afar. And that’s just a start.
To be alone.
We all need someone,
Some time with the one.
I raise questions till it is dawn.
I need answers even when you’re gone.
I can see it all even though I’m blind.
I’m lost in love. Inside my mind.
We all need to be together,
To be alone.
We all need someone,
Some time with the one.

No comments:
Post a Comment