The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Loner

















I’m a loner.
Lonely are my days and nights.
Some say I’m a goner,
Pain and misfortune redefined.

I’m a loner.
Agonizing my life has gone.
People say I love solitude,
Probably as good as a pawn.

Why are they amongst companions?
What special have they got?
Conscience sometimes ricochets,
To see them where I’m not.

I’m a loner.
Dreams of laughter torn apart.
With this calm world outside,
To whom shall my heart surrender?

Wounded through conquests unintended,
And battles unknown.
Fighting for survival,
Stronger I’ve grown.

Coz I’m a loner.
The world will one day be attached to my strings.
Narcissist I may be,
But I’m only spreading my wings.

I’m a loner.
I care for nobody.
And I will only stop,
When this world is at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment