The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ghost

After a lot of pensive contemplation, I have put this up here.
Coincidence, that this turned out to sound like "Last kiss". Anyhow, read on.


Ghost

We came out of the shop laughing.

Forever joyous and so pure,
We earned it honestly through the times spent.




Walked our way to our parked car,
Hand in hand; meandering in happiness,
Never felt so gifted in love.


She sat next to me; I drove,
She played my favourite song,
We hummed along.


The windows were up,
The vibe inside was tranquil,
I looked deep into her eyes and smiled.


What followed was a screech,
A piercing noise trailed along with it,
It ended up in my tears.





Despite my fears; I looked at her,
Her eyes were shut,
I feared that I had lost her.


I tried to touch her face,
My hand just passed through.
I had lost myself.
I had lost myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment