You’re jaded. You’re weary. You just don’t recognise.
You realise, you’re on the edge of a cliff.
You jump, just because you can.
You won’t, because you’re scared.
What’s right? What’s wrong?
Who am I to say when you’re just not strong!
You’re tired. You’re fucked. You run out of ideas.
You have a pill in your hand.
You eat it, because it’s easy to swallow.
You won’t, because you excuse yourself this time.
Life’s just right to some. For a few, it’s not.
Who am I to say when the end is all you sought!
You curse yourself. You curse others. You curse life.
You hang a tight rope from the ceiling.
You get the noose to your neck, because it’ll ease off the pain in life.
You keep staring at it, because you don’t want the momentary pain.
You can kill yourself. You can end life.
You can kill yourself. You can end life.
Who am I to say when you want answers without living the strife!
All I can say is – I understand. But, I don’t.


No comments:
Post a Comment