So many songs have been penned, sung and delivered to the audience.
Songs about seasons and reasons, rhymes and verses, life and love.
Sung by rock stars, pop stars, rappers and divas.
I’m neither of them. Could have been one. But, not yet. Although, I’ve written posts on a plethora of subjects.
In any case, I’ve always loved to sing. And, I’ve always tried to compose something of my own. If you ask me, I love each and every song that I’ve composed. That’s precisely because, I’VE COMPOSED THEM. They’re my babies. Tell me, who wouldn’t love their own babies? Anyhow, below is a list of songs that I always felt that I should have composed the music, written the piece and sung them. English and Hindi alag alag.
English list:
English list:
1. Pearl Jam – Black
2. Pearl Jam – Jeremy
3. Michael Jackson – Earth song
4. Aerosmith – I don’t wanna miss a thing
5. Coldplay – High speed
6. Goo Goo Dolls – Iris
7. Kings of Convenience – I don’t know what I can save you from
8. Poets of the fall – Carnival of rust
9. Puddle of Mudd – Drift & die
10. Eminem – Lose yourself
11. Sting feat. Anoushka Shankar – The book of my life
Hindi list:
1. Dum Maro Dum – Jiyein kyun
2. Rockstar – Sadda haq
3. Atif Aslam – Jal pari (Coke Studio)
4. Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - Kabhi kabhi Aditi
5. Life in a metro – Rishtey
6. Lucky Ali – Tu kaun hai
7. Junoon – Sayonee
8. Delhi 6 – Dil gira dafatan
9. Aisha – Shaam
10. Vishal Dadlani - Madari (Coke Studio)
11. Fuzon – Mora saiyyan
p.s. The songs list will keep changing. Subsequently, the title of this post will change, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment