Going in, going within my world.
My world, my dreams where I exist.
My dreams that wander through the landscape of my mind,
My world, my dreams where I exist.
My dreams that wander through the landscape of my mind,
My mind that shadows the emptiness of my soul.
My soul that slowly fades as I write unto these pages,
My pages that reduce with every thought I share.
My thoughts that wake up to the reality of life,
My life… I am alive. I am living. I am surviving.
Am standing at the crossroads, in front of mirrors.
My soul that slowly fades as I write unto these pages,
My pages that reduce with every thought I share.
My thoughts that wake up to the reality of life,
My life… I am alive. I am living. I am surviving.
Am standing at the crossroads, in front of mirrors.
Nowhere to go. No one to stretch out hands and help me.
I have tried hard sometimes, not to try at all.
But scared that the sky will turn black,
I have tried hard sometimes, not to try at all.
But scared that the sky will turn black,
Scared that it will never pour in the rains.
Perhaps I have to move on with a veil of ignorance.
It may sound weird.
It may sound strange.
It is, in fact, a bit true. A bit like me.
Perhaps I have to move on with a veil of ignorance.
It may sound weird.
It may sound strange.
It is, in fact, a bit true. A bit like me.

No comments:
Post a Comment