The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Resignation letter

To,

___________________________________

Subject: Resignation

Respected Sir / Madam,

As you are aware, I have been working in the capacity of a Sr. Copywriter in _______________ since _______________.

I need to submit the resignation of my employment which I hereby do effective as of date. I would request you to please be kind enough and release me from my services of the company by _______________.

I wish to put on record that it has been a very enjoyable and interesting experience, here. With great admiration and deep sense of gratitude, I’d like to take this opportunity to reflect and say thanks to all of my seniors and colleagues, who have, in some way or the other, made a difference.

It has indeed been a pleasure.

Thanking you once again,

Yours faithfully

The name

No comments:

Post a Comment