The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cover letter


Hi ________________________________,

Name: Hariharan S.
Title: Copywriter
City: Bombay, India.

At your convenience, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss my candidacy with you. Please find my resume attached to this e-mail.

On an honest note, I can absolutely 'blah blah' it out by saying things like, "I am looking to bring my well-honed copywriting skills, client-focused copy and interpersonal communication skills to succeed in an agency and make the agency succeed along with me. My words have the power of persuasion. I have the ability to reach key audiences. I am a good listener. I have solid work ethics. I have the desire to excel. I meet deadlines. I enjoy a fast-paced environment." And maybe, MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I don't want to waste your time in all of this. I just want you to have a look at my work and let that do the speaking.

I'd love to find out more about the position you're looking to fill, and I would welcome the opportunity to tell you how my skills and ideas can benefit you guys. I can be reached at +91 9819 85 25 92 or 20hari06@gmail.com.

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

Hariharan S. (Hari)

No comments:

Post a Comment