The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Thooo!!!

Spit on their faces


Living in this place,
Full of empty minds,
Never met these kinds,
An adjusted life got along these binds.

Still I stay here in this place,
Full of empty hearts,
My dignity departs,
Discomfort, this place imparts.



I fail to see their lost cause.
I fail to see why they clap their hands.
Feel like spitting on their faces for what they are, and for what they do.
A spit on their face in despair.

3 comments:

  1. Gussa thook de yaar! :)
    Unke moon par, jo khudko shaane samajte hai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. so much anger over whom yaar.. though sometimes (many times) i also feel the same way....

    ReplyDelete