The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Tele-Love!


He: Hey babes...

She: Hi.

He: Where’re you?

She: Sorry?

He: WHERE ARE YOU?

She: Oh, at the mall.

He: Hmmm... cool hai.

She: Pch! Ya, okay.

He: Anyhow... How do you cope with stress of shopping ya? He he...

She: WHAT???

He: Stress baba. Stress!

She: Ya. Ya, I got it.

He: Got what?

She: The dress.

He: Why do you still have it?

She: I liked it. So, I have it.

He: Liked it? Who on earth would like it... other than you?

She: I like it. And, I will keep it. What’s with you, man?

He: Me? Me? Really, me???

She: C’mon, it’s my choice. Who are you to say anything!

He: Oh, my voice.

She: Choice! Choice!

He: Hello...  Is it clear now?

No comments:

Post a Comment