The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We write

We all write.
Write of our glory days.
Write of our fascinating journeys.

We write of seasons to live.
We write of reasons to live.

We write on sand.
We write on rocks.

We write with fingers.
We write on water.

We write for it to say.
We write for it to stay.

We write to build a story.
We write to end a story.

We write in high spirits.
We write when high on spirits.

We write about things we regret.
We write about our mistakes.

We write what we feel like.
We write what others feel like.

We write to our loves.
We write about our loves.

We write because we love to.
I write, because I love to.




1 comment: