The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Confessions


There was a hunger always unsatisfied even after the numbers that I cracked day after day, minute after minute. I was always insatiable. Was dying, knew I was killing myself. A stupid urge used to get me back to my smoking ways.

The want.
The desire.
The need.
The fire.
All dissipating me, myself, and I.

Now, a single stick irritates me. The love that I had for it is disappearing. I knew smoking is injurious for my health; and now, I realised, it is injurious for my wealth too. It’s killing me inside and outside. I am trying to quit it. It’s tough, but knowing the guy that I am…
I KNOW I WILL.


Confessions of a smoker.

No comments:

Post a Comment