The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Going crazy

I wake up on the wrong side of my bed.
And everything that’s wrong
starts falling out of my head.

I look at the winding road.
They talk to me.
Tell me a tale.
It says,
‘Life is running by.’
And then it stops speaking.
Suddenly.
‘Mood changed?’, I ask.
‘Walk on, you’, it replies.

I think to myself.
The roads caught on to my depressing state.
Chuts.

I talk to the road.
‘You are the one with the holes,
you character-less soul.’
And I smile.
It stays still.
Doesn’t move.
I care less.

Down the same road,
I see you walking.
Towards me.
You smile.
I stare back at you.
You talk to me.
I scream.
Then,
I cover up by saying,
‘The bed made me wake up
on the wrong side.’
She stares.
‘What? My bed does that.
Yours must be a normal one.’
She continues staring.
I stare back.
I know I’m blabbering.
She knows it too.
She’s been with me long enough.
She kisses my forehead.
And speaks.
‘Something has happened, surely.
You want to talk?’
I give her a surprised look.

‘Is going crazy “something”?’

No comments:

Post a Comment