The world was busy. Killing. Loving. Fighting. Kissing. Missing. Adding. Laughing. Balancing. Saving. Caring. Singing. Sharing. Befriending. Falling. Enjoying. Lazing. Jumping. Appreciating. Requesting. Hating. Contributing. Daring. Looting. Pooping. Puking. Subtracting. Gazing. Buying. Punishing. Drying. Dancing. Drinking. Looking. Calling. Pressing. Helping. Designing. Searching. Kicking. Crying. Playing. Working.

I was thinking. Writing.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Not her. Her.

In a room.
Without her.
Not the one who I was with.
The one, I was without.

I didn’t want to be in there.
Not in that room.
I didn’t want to think anymore.
At that moment, I thought I was going to throw up.
I wanted to leave.

The hope that I had mustered up, had disappeared.
Completely.
Only to be replaced by the yearnings for love.
Not for the one who I was with.
The one, I was without.

Spoke to people around.
Five said they comprehended.
Only two actually meant it.
I smiled at all. I left.
Thinking.
Loving.
Not the one who I was with.
The one, I was without.

No comments:

Post a Comment