To, Date: Today
I have been waiting for what seems like forever to inform you that I’m resigning. I'm thrilled. Really!
Hariharan S.
p.s. The password is “usuck123”. As in, “you” suck! That is, if you didn’t get it at the first go. “123” is just a ‘passwordy’ thing.
The (so called) HR – My Agency
Subject: Resignation
Respected Madam (I respect everyone. Even
people like you),
I have been waiting for what seems like forever to inform you that I’m resigning. I'm thrilled. Really!
As you are aware (hope you are), I have
been working in the capacity of a Sr. Copywriter (Read: Sr. Typewriter) in My
Agency since March 2011 (Please note: 2 long years). During this time period,
you gave me the hopes of getting an increment 13 times, and never gave me one. Not
a single paisa. You told me that my performance has never been at par, but
loaded me with all the work that was there. You made big monies. Made me look
small. With the amount of brochures that I’ve written, I could have constructed
a “lavish” 13 storeyed tower. An actual tower. Of brochures. With a sample flat
to show off. People would have bought them, too.
Anyhow, I need (finally, “the need”
arrives) to submit the resignation of my employment which I hereby do effective
as of date. I would request (I respect everyone. Even people like you. That’s
why the request) you to please be kind enough (you can at least try) and
release me from my services (or misery) of the (godforsaken) company by 25th
February, 2013 (rebirth, I would like to call it).
It has been a great (downhill) ride all the
way during my tenure here. Have fun figuring out the files on my computer. I’ve
purposely renamed them. The password has been set to something that will make
you feel bad. That is, if you have a heart. Don’t ask the IT guy to do
something about this. Don’t yell at him. He hates you too.
Thanking you once again. (Formality, of
course)
Hariharan S.
p.s. The password is “usuck123”. As in, “you” suck! That is, if you didn’t get it at the first go. “123” is just a ‘passwordy’ thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment