I am what remains of me.

My thoughts.
I discover I.
I hear I.
I am me.
Me to be.
Sitting by her side.
Drenched in my thoughts.
Speaking to myself.
Enter did I. The solitary zone.
Random faces cross my path.
A thousand noises pierce into my ears.
One hand pats my back.
I pay not any attention.
I am deep in my slumber.
Deep in my thoughts.
Wake me and I’ll scream.
I’m asleep.
I’m possessed by the moment.
Haunted by the past.
The stoppages of life.
Are pressing against the walls.
Consumed by fear.
Dreading my anticipation.
Scared of the concept ‘love & life’.
I dwell in my slumber.
Her scream pierces into my ears.
It’s her face that crosses my mind.
Her hand pats my back.
I wake up.
Wake up, with her in my thoughts.
Sitting by her side.
I look at her face.
Laughing at mine.
I heave a sigh.
Care less about caring.
Not thinking about the closures.
I smile.
It is me.
I smile.
My thoughts smile.
I discover I.
I hear I.
I am me.
Me to be.
I see love.
I see love.
No comments:
Post a Comment